Caruso Professional Roller Pack
- Molecular Foam holds steam for extra curl
- Unique design allows curls to set tighter
- Petite (1/2"): For tightest curl, short or baby fine hair.
- Small (3/4"): For tight curl, short hair and spiral curls.
- Medium (1"): For medium curls, medium to short hair or medium to fine hair.
- Large (1-1/4"): For looser curl, volume and body. (May be referred to as "Jumbo Large" in packaging.)
- Jumbo (1-1/2"): For largest curls and waves, long or thick hair.
- About the brand
The secret to Caruso Steam Hairsetters is in the Setting Rollers. This 6-pack roller design allows for breathing space between the foam and the shield so steam evaporates faster and curls set tighter. The unique shield lock holds rollers tightly and end caps have slots to hold clips when needed. The Molecular roller foam (also called sponge curlers) holds steam to give you the most curling power.
Available in 5 sizes for maximum styling versatility:
Wish you had natural curls? Fake it with Caruso's tools, the most versatile curling systems available. Caruso rollers and setters combine ionic technology, steam and a unique design to set curls with a molecular hold, bonded until your next washing. With the patented Caruso Molecular Ion Steam Technology, you'll have soft, conditioned curls in no time.