Spornette Pronto Round Brush
- Hourglass shape adapts to the shape of the head, allowing for more contact, maximum control and greater volume.
- Ceramic aerated barrel dries rapidly.
- Tourmaline and Nano Silver bristles have a unique crimp.
- Great for curls, tendrils and bangs.
- Ideal for getting "into" the thickest sections for great styling results.
- 1 1/2" diameter: For shorter sections
- 2" diameter: For medium length sections
- 2 1/2" diameter: For mid to longer sections
- 3" diameter: For longest sections
- About the brand
Spornette Pronto Round Brush features a concave barrel that keeps hair from falling off the brush and allows you to style with ease!
Available in Four Sizes:
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.