Spornette Prix Round Brush
- Hourglass design fits the scalp's shape
- Natural boar bristles hold for effortless styling and setting
- Extended, tipped, tourmaline enhanced nylon bristles penetrate any hair texture
- Lightweight foam handle for styling control
- 2" diameter: For shorter sections
- 2 1/2" diameter: For medium length sections
- 3" diameter: For mid to longer sections
- 3 1/2" diameter: For longest sections
- About the brand
Spornette Prix Round Brush features a contour bristle pattern that "centers" the hair on the brush.
Available in Four Sizes:
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.