Vidal Sassoon Hair Poufs
- Creates amazing height and volume
- Makes styling hair easy
- Helps to achieve "Salon look volume"
- Style lasts all day long
- Step 1: Tease hair, then lift a small section (about an inch) of hair and hold it straight up firmly with one hand. With the other hand, using a teasing comb, comb hair in up-and-down directions several times. Repeat this process as necessary to achieve the desired look.
- Step 2: Flip teased hair forward and place the Hair Volume Enhancer (with the comb facing forward) into the back of the section of the teased hair securing it in place with the attached clip. Snap the clip closed to lock securely on the hair.
- Step 3: Once the Hair Volume Enhancer is secure, flip hair back over to cover the Hair Volume Enhancer Completely. Comb to blend the hair and spray hair for extra hold. Only the natural hair will be visible.
- About the brand
Vidal Sassoon Hair Poufs create amazing height and volume in the crown area. Volume will last all day long.
Model#: VS15208, VS15209 / SKU: 003803
Hair stylist Vidal Sassoon gained popularity in 1963 for his dramatic asymmetric mod take on the classic bob haircut. By the early 1980s, Vidal Sassoon was an internationally sensation in hair care and styling. The Sassoon philosophy believes in working with your hair in its natural state to create looks that reflect the individual and enhance the beauty of each strand. Sassoon styling tools include flat irons and hair dryers.