Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1 " Flat Iron
- Express Ion Complex TM is fused to the plates to speed straightening and help protect against damage
- Unique Express grips of silicone control hair for faster styling and exceptional shine
- Innovative design multitasks to create all types of styles, including volume, curls, waves, flips and smoothing
- Heats up from 0 to 400 in 60 seconds with a fast 5-second heat recovery time
- Solid ceramic heaters provide even heat distribution
- 1-inch cushion plates
- Beveled edges ensure seamless smoothing
- Slim plates allow for straightening close to the scalp
- Super-charged negative ions help control static and flyaways
- Energy efficient, using 75 watts of electricity
- 9-foot swivel cord
- About the brand
It's about time! Change your look as often as you change your mind. Make hair straight, wavy, curly, and anything in between in a fraction of the time with Paul Mitchell's Express Ion Style Flat Iron. Secret ingredient Express Ion ComplexTM delivers super-charged negative ions to break up water molecules and penetrate them into the hair shaft, restoring moisture and sealing the cuticle for longer lasting hair color. Beat the frizz with far infrared heat and smooth hair quickly and gently with conditioned results. Enjoy straight-up silky locks any way you want them in less time, every time.
Model#: S10NA / SKU: 002101
Founded almost 30 years ago, Paul Mitchell began when two friends decided to start a company to create styling products specifically for hair care professionals. Paul Mitchell launched with the revolutionary new product Hair Sculpting Lotion, the first liquid styling product designed for molding hair into styles from soft to avant-garde. Since then, Paul Mitchell has expanded to be one to most recognizable and iconic brands in hair care and styling products. Today, Paul Mitchell carries 14 collections that include flat irons, hair dryers, shampoos, conditioners and styling products for every hair type and style imaginable. A stylist fave, you can see how Paul Mitchell products are used to get different looks in the pages of Allure, InStyle, Self and In Touch Weekly.