Maxius SONICglide Styling Iron
- Detangling pins detangle and smooth hair in one pass
- Nano Titanium plates polish, smooth and add shine to hair
- Vibrating technology helps glide hair through iron
- Advanced Steamburst Technology helps prevent hair from damaging while hydrating and conditioning hair
- Protective Ridges lowers risk of burning scalp and skin
- 1 1/4" Plates
- Perfect for all Hair types
- Adjustable Temperature control from 140F to 450F
- Auto shut off
- Swivel Cord
- Interchangeable Flat Plates included
- Maxius only provides one year warranty against manufacturing defects. This includes general functionality described on the packaging, not accidental breakage and over usage wear and tear of the product
- The manufacturing defect warranty must be processed through www.maxiusbeauty.com/return
- Proof of purchase is required when requesting a warranty replacement
- The Product Warranty period is the original date of purchase
- About the brand
The Vibrating Nano Ceramic plates on the Maxius SONICglide polish, smooth and style your hair in minutes. Vibrating plates with multiple rows of detangling pins effortlessly glide through your hair to loosen, separate and detangle in one step. The Nano Titanium plates gently smooth hair at the rate of 6,000 times per minute. Gentle hydrating steam softens kinky, frizzy hair and preps the hair for One Pass straightening. Advanced Steamburst Technology virtually eliminates the possibility of damaging your while styling. This exclusive patented technology penetrates the hair cortex, hydrating and conditioning, especially dry ends. Swinging plate mechanism allows for even pressure throughout the plate while protective ridges significantly lower the surface temperature and the risk of burning scalp and skin.
Also included are interchangeable Nano Ceramic Flat Plates for quick touch ups.
Defective Warranty instructions:
Maxiglide is part of the Maxius Beauty company founded by Masood Max in 1996. Max started off as a hairstylist and styled the hair of many actors including Heather Locklear, Debra Messing, Mark Wahlberg, Regis Philbin, and Jon Bon Jovi. Max’s first product line was hair care products but he soon found himself creating new and innovative styling tools. His styling tools are designed to give professional results quickly and with ease of motion.