HAI Stik Ceramic Flat Iron
- HAI Stik flat iron Ceramic plates are unmatched for equal heat distribution
- 1 inch plates for versatile styling
- New Infra Red Heat technology seals in hairs moisture and luster
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons - It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on. Therefore, to save electricity and prolong lifespan, it should be turned off between uses with the Off-On switch. It still saves half the time of conventional models
- Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
- Variable temperature settings for all hair types. For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised. For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended. For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort
- With a fused safety plug - Be sure the red button is depressed before use, and push the reset button if the breaker is tripped at any time
- Ergonomic design is easier to press, hold, mold, twirl and curl hair
- Variable heat control on handle for added versatility
- Safety IDCI plug to prevent electrical shocks
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- One year limited warranty
- About the brand
The slim HAI Stik hair straightener is extremely consumer friendly for curling, straightening and twisting.
Model#: HAI Stik / SKU: A8465
Warnings & Precautions: Keep Hai Stick flat iron away from water to reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or bodily injury. Read all instructions before using.
Created by renowned stylist Richard Ouellette, HAI develops superior styling tools using innovative designs, materials, and technologies. HAI tools offer the unique ORM technology, combining nano tourmaline with serpentine and chinon which speed up drying time and give hair unbeatable shine.
You May Also Like
#bestselling / #great value
HAI Convertable Professional Ceramic Flat Iron is plated with specially-coated ceramic heat panels which protect hair using infra-red heat.New Price:
#stylist fav / #great value
For detangling, smoothing and grooming all types of medium to very long hair, try the DENMAN Paddle Brush.New Price: