HAI Convertable Ceramic 1¼" Flat Iron
- 1¼" ceramic plates
- Beveled plates for styling flexibility
- Ceramic technology eliminates frizz by locking in moisture and shine
- Negative ions smooth the hair cuticles and reduce static electricity
- Adjustable heat settings from 180ºF to 390ºF
- Far Infrared heating in 10 seconds
- Ergonomic design is easier to press, hold, mold, twirl and curl hair
- PTFC Heaters generate evenly controlled heat and provide quick temperature recovery time
- 1-year warranty
- About the brand
The HAI Convertable 1¼" ceramic flat iron is an innovative, versatile flat iron that features ceramic heating element technology and replaces old fashioned straightening and curling irons by giving you a variety of styling options with one unique tool. Featuring 1¼" wide by 3½" long ceramic, beveled edge plates, the HAI Classic Convertable is designed to allow you to curl, wave, smooth, or flip your hair with far infrared heat. A rapid heating element provides consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings, while the superbly balanced, lightweight ergonomic design eliminates styling fatigue. Automatic temperature control is preset at 170ºF and adjusts up to 390ºF in just seconds. The HAI Classic Convertable works well on all hair types and is a great choice if you are looking to create curls in addition to straight styles.
Model#: HAI Convertible / SKU: A8459
Created by renowned stylist Richard Ouellette, HAI develops superior styling tools using innovative designs, materials, and technologies. HAI tools offer the unique ORM technology, combining nano tourmaline with serpentine and chinon which speed up drying time and give hair unbeatable shine.