Cotz PURE SPF 30 3 oz.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- CoTZ PURE is 100% natural mineral sunscreen, containing:
- 0% Synthetic ingredients
- 0% Preservatives
- 0% Chemical Sunscreens
- 0% Oils
- 0% Fragrances
- 0% PABA
- CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
- CoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
- CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CoTZ contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
- CoTZ with Balanced Mineral Complex™, blends to match skin tone, for a sheer matte finish
- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth
- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy
- CoTZ with Balanced Mineral Complex™ for healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Synthetic ingredients, Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances, Oils, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Does not irritate or sting
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 30 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- About the brand
CoTZ PURE SPF 30 has 0% Synthetic Ingredients 0% Preservatives and is 100% Natural! Feels silky & soft, with a sheer matte finish. All ingredients approved by one or more leading organizations: National Products Association, EcoCert, NSF International, Green Star Rated. 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
CoTZ is a healthier sunscreen, which people would actually love to wear because it feels great!