Norvell ONE 1 Hour Super Sunless w/applicator mitt
- Prior to application cleanse and exfoliate thoroughly. Apply to freshly cleansed skin - optimal time = within 45 minutes of showering.
- Hold can at least 12"" away from your skin. Spray over skin, keeping can in constant motion. For a full body application begin with the legs and work your way up to avoid creasing double application when bending and turning. Spray can is designed for 360° use (can be sprayed while holding upside down)
- Blend spray with your hand or mitt if necessary to insure a smooth even coverage.
- Bathe with a WARM WATER RINSE ONLY (do not use soap or scrubs, and do not rub or scrub freshly tanned skin.)
- For light/fair skinned individuals: Warm water rinse after 1-hour.
- For a golden tan (most individual): Warm water rinse after 2-hours.
- For dark skin tones: Warm water rinse after 3-hours. DO NOT exceed 3-hours between application and warm water rinse.
- A regular shower may be taken 16-24 hours after application.
- To build additional color: use Pro-Long Color Extending Moisturizer daily to maintain moisture level and continue to build natural sunless color.
- Repeat sunless application every 5-7 days.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips.
For external use only. If contact does occur, simply flush thoroughly with water. Don't apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Any use of depilatory creams, waxing or shaving is recommended 24-hours prior to application.
This product can cause staining, use caution around furnishings, wool, nylon, silk and light colored hair.
- About the brand
Norvell One Hour Super Sunless with applicator mitt helps achieve beautiful golden color in as little as 1-hour!
"Deionized and Purified Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone (Eco-Certified DHA), SD Alcohol 40-2, Erythrulose, Caffeine, Copper Y3 Complex: Butylene Glycol (and) Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Glycerine, Skin Firming Complex: Acacia Senegal Gum (and) Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Vitamin Complex: Retinol Palmitate (Vit A) (and), Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) (and) Tocopherol (Vit E), Vaccinium Macrocarpan (Cranberry) Extract, Xylitylglucoside Anhydroxylitol Xylitol (Aquaxyl™), Ordenone, Ethoxydiglycol, Natural Preservative Complex: Benzyl Alcohol (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, FD&C Red# 41, Red #33, Green #35, Yellow #5 and Natural Essential Oils as Fragrance.
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not use or store near heat where temperature exceeds 120°F (49°C) as contents may burst. Use only as directed. Keep from extreme cold.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Although all Norvell formulations are facial quality and made of the best most natural ingredients, we recommend for those with sensitive skin to patch test our products prior to all-over application.
Norvell, a name synonymous with ground breaking sunless tanning innovation continues to develop and manufacture technological breakthroughs in the sunless industry.