Color Club Nail Polish- Mrs. Robinson
- A favorite among celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide
- Color Club is renowned for its high performance, rich shades and exceptionally safe products.
- Formulated and bottled in New York City, each nail lacquer is completely non-toxic, environmentally safe, and 4-FREE
- Contains no harsh chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.
- Plus, they're vegan, and never tested on animals.
- Start off by applying an even base coat and allow some time for it to dry.
- Next, crack that shade that you've spent hours searching for and apply two thin coats.
- Emphasis on thin, because two thin coats of nail polish is better than one thick coat.
- Once that dries, finish off your fresh application of nail lacquer with the protection it needs by applying our quick drying, 0-60 top coat.
Color Club Nail Polish- Mrs. Robinson, Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson. Don't hide your fingertips in a place that no one ever goes. Don't put this purple nail polish in the pantry with your cupcakes. Made from Color Club's very own unique formula, this nail lacquer is chip-free, so even if you decide a top coat isn't necessary, you should still show your nails proudly. Because with this professional grade formula, hiding your peeling nails is a thing of a past!