Barex Delicato Shampoo
- Fluffs up fine hair
- Binds to keratin fibers for reconstruction and moisture
- Contains collagen proteins
- Keeps hair within its natural PH range
- Made with cotton seed extracts and proteins
- Formulated with coconut palm kernel oils and sweet almond derivatives
- Recommended for fine, limp, anemic hair
- About the brand
Barex Delicato Shampoo is recommended for fine, limp and anemic hair. It keeps hair within its natural PH range and will not open the cuticle as most other volumizing shampoos do.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Laureth-2, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Lauryl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydropropyl Trimonium Chloride, Laureth-3, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed extract, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
Apply to wet hair, lather and massage for 2-3 minutes for maximum results, then rinse. Repeat process if necessary. For best results follow with Barex Delicato Conditioner
For over 40 years, Barex Italiana has created innovative hair care with brilliant formulas and simple, color coded packages for easy product selection. Known for creating weightless, healthy shine, Barex hair care has been seen gracing the runway at J. Mendel, Max Azria, and Jill Stuart.