Rejuvenol Brazilian Original Keratin Treatment with Collagen
- Contains Collagen for strength and flexibility
- Can be used on all hair types
- Shake well before use.
- After washing the hair with Rejuvenol Clarifying Shampoo, towel dry.
- Next, blow dry any remaining dampness in the hair.
- Divide hair into three sections.
- Using gloves and face mask in a well ventilated area, starting from the neck, apply the treatment to the hair by brush, using care to not touch the scalp with the product. Comb through to the ends of hair. Finish entire head by section.
- Using a vent brush, blow dry the hair completely.
- Divide the hair into three sections again.
- Starting from the neck, with anon-plastic fine tooth comb, part the hair in 1/8 inch parts and flat iron from the root to end of the hair until it is silky and shiny.
- For best results, the flat-iron should be set to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius)
- For over-processed, stressed or bleached hair use 375 - 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190 - 204 degrees Celsius)
- Do not wash, wet or tie your hair for up to 4 days.
- After the 4 days, maintain with Rejuvenol Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.
- About the brand
Rejuvenol Brazilian Original Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary smoothing treatment for all hair types. This treatment contains collagen to help maintain strength and flexibility of the hair.
For Stylist Use Only. Folica only recommends this product to be used by a licensed stylist
Since 1993, REJUVENOL has been producing salon quality hair and skin products including their popular Brazilian Keratin Treatment line. All products are formulated and manufactured under one roof and tested in their "signature salon" to ensure the best results.