GLOSS Moderne After-Treatment Masque
- Conditions hair for instant softness
- Adds protective layer to hair to absorb moisture
- Protects hair from damage and dehydration
- Great as a weekly deep treatment
- Pre-Treatment Shampoo - cleanse hair with GLOSS Moderne Pre-Treatment Shampoo formulated to remove all residue and prepare hair for treatment. Repeat as needed until hair is thoroughly clean (shampoo a minimum of 2 to 3 times for best results).
- Towel Dry the Hair - Towel blot hair very well. Hair should be damp.
- Section the Hair - Divide the hair into four sections.
- Apply Gloss Lisse - For 32 oz. bottles, use approximately 6 pumps for shoulder length hair and adjust quantity accordingly depending on hair length an texture (VERY important to use enough product). Apply GLOSS Lisse with a tint brush as you would apply color taking 1 inch sections starting at the nape of the neck. Apply 1 inch off the scalp. Distribute product evenly, saturating and combing each section.
- Activate GLOSS Lisse for 20 minutes - Comb through hair very thoroughly using a fine tooth comb, pulling solution from root to end until product is thoroughly distributed and hair is saturated. Allow GLOSS Lisse to activate (process) for 20 minutes. No further combing is necessary, and no heat should be applied.
- Shampoo with GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo - Thoroughly shampoo hair with the retail GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Shampoo (specifically formulated sulfate-free, sodium chloride-free and paraben-free) and rinse completely.
- Apply After Treatment Masque - Apply GLOSS Moderne After-Treatment Masque. Massage. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse.
- Towel Dry the Hair and Apply GLOSS Moderne High-Gloss Serum - Apply a good quantity (dime to quarter sized amount) of GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Serum. Comb and distribute through hair very evenly.
- Dry the Hair - Blow-dry the hair with good tension using a round or paddle brush until 100% dry. Must perform a proper blow-dry for best results (do NOT simply rough dry as you must use proper tension for maximum results).
- Flat Iron the Hair - Flat iron the hair taking 1 inch sections using a professional flat iron set between 380 - 400 degrees. Pass the flat iron over each section 5 - 9 times depending on the desired result. (5 times to remove frizz and maintain curl, 7 times for most clients, or 9 times for maximum smoothing results). Trim hair by "dusting" ends (optimal but recommended).
- About the brand
GLOSS Moderne After-Treatment Masque is the final step in the GLOSS Moderne Professional Glossing Treatment.
By utilizing the most lavish and beneficial ingredients, the after-treatment masque serves as an essential guardian for the hair, protecting it from damage and dehydration.
The unique combination of ingredients and natural healing vitamins and minerals, makes this masque the most lavish indulgence for the hair. Whether it is used as a daily hydrating conditioner or as a weekly splurge, it extends and enhances the gloss treatment for effortlessly chic style.
The GLOSS Moderne haircare retail line must be used with the application and maintenance of the professional GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment. GLOSS Moderne does not guarantee their results and longevity of the treatment if not used in conjunction with the GLOSS Moderne Retail line.
The GLOSS Moderne Glossing Treatment is a professional treatment and should ONLY be administered by a licensed salon professional.
GLOSS Moderne, a complete luxury hair care brand with a mission to bring smooth, healthy, shiny hair to those seeking a refuge from brittle, frizzy strands. Known for their formaldehyde free professional treatments, this line is also designed as the after care for Keratin treatments.