Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque 5 oz
- Transglutaminase: forms curl-enhancing bonds
- Moisture Complex: barrier-forming, moisturizing, promotes absorption of water
- Glycerin: moisturizing & water retention
- Panthenol/Pro-Vitamin B5: sheen & manageability
- Trehalose: frizz & flyaway reduction
- Sodium Hyaluranate: hydrates, helps to regulate humidity & improves elasticity
- Polyquaternium-51: helps to define curls, prevent frizz & enhance lustre
- Polyquaternium-72: dynamic curl retention for soft movable curls
- For curly hair types looking for lightweight, yet intense, deep conditioning
- Deep conditioning masque - prevents frizz and enhances shine
- Softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Nourishing Masque is a deep conditioning masque that softens texture and helps curls feel fabulous without adding weight.
Use once a week (or as needed), following Smoothing Shampoo (thirsty curls can use it in place of an everyday conditioner). Apply evenly and wait 10 minutes; rinse well (use as often as needed).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".