Bumble and bumble Prep Spray
- Nutrient-rich detangler reveals texture, enhances the performance of styling products
- Quickly re-freshens already styled hair without weighing it down
- Best for virgin (uncolored), ultra-fine, limp, relatively healthy hair
- Instantly detangles, nourishes, and strengthens hair
- Contains a rich mixture of algae, kelp, herbs and vitamins A, H, and F
- Its invisible, lightweight and oil-free
- Makes a great cutting lotion
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Prep Spray is full of herbs and vitamins that condition hair and soothe the scalp. This rich elixir smoothes away tangles and prepares hair for any style. Great for chemically-treated hair and natural looks.
For use when hair is damp to detangle and prepare hair for styling; anytime to dampen and reactivate products already in hair. Spray liberally and evenly (it's impossible to use too much) on damp hair and work through.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".