Satin Smooth Honey Wax
- Formulated to spread thinly and easily over large body areas
- Produced from natural pine resin and beeswax
- Melts and cools quickly to pull more hair with no breakage
- Works well on normal skin
- Honey wax is the traditional way ofremoving hair
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax until liquefied.
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
- About the brand
For use on all skin types. Natural wax based on pine resin and beeswax.
Imported from Italy, Satin Smooth waxes use a unique blend of beeswaxes, which contains a natural antibiotic called propolis that protects freshly waxed skin. The Satin Smooth collection includes waxes, warmers, lotions and accessories for all skin and hair types. Satin Smooth products are ideal for waxing aficionados or those curious to try.