Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Holding Foam 3.5 oz
- Transglutaminase : forms curl-enhancing bonds
- Polyquaternium-72: dynamic curl retention for soft, moveable curls
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer: moisturizing, curl retention
- AMP - Acrylates Copolymer: hold, flexibility, curl memory
- Sorbitol: moisturizing, helps prevent frizz
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: helps condition and regulate moisture, humidity protection
- Keep curls together regardless of heat or humidity
- Provides flexible, durable hold
- Moisturizes and prevents frizz
- A must for curly types in need of more hold and structure
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Holding Foam keep curls together regardless of heat or humidity with flexible, durable hold.
Use after Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner or Nourishing Masque. Dispense a quarter-size amount and activate in hands; apply to damp hair from the nape forward, roots to ends; heat-style or air-dry.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".