Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme 8.5 oz.
- Transglutaminase: forms curl-enhancing bonds
- Moisture Complex: barrier-forming, moisturizing, promotes absorption of water.
- Glycerin: moisturizing & water retention
- Panthenol/Pro-Vitamin B5: sheen & manageability
- Trehalose: frizz & flyaway reduction
- Sodium Hyaluranate: hydrates, helps to regulate humidity & improves elasticity
- Polyquaternium-51: helps to define curls, prevents frizz & enhances lustre
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: conditioning, helps with moisture regulation and humidity protection
- Bisabolol: conditioning
- A must for anyone with naturally (or chemically) curly hair
- Smoothes, softens and loosens tight curls that tend to frizz
- Keeps hair tamed and defined (without crunchiness)
- Keeps curls shapely and resilient
- Prevents frizz while enhancing shine
- Conditions and provides humidity protection
- About the brand
Bumble and Bumble Calming Creme smoothes and softens tight curls that tend to frizz.
After using Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner or Nourishing Masque, apply a quarter-sized amount to damp hair from the nape forward, roots to ends; heat style or air-dry.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".