Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum
- Macadamia Oil creates a protective barrier against high temperatures from styling tools.
- Hydrolyzed Silk helps fortify your hair against future damage.
- Biotin binds to your hair to help undo damage from heat styling
- Creates high-shine
- Superior frizz control
- Protects hair from heat damage
- Improves hair texture
- Strengthens hair with each use
- Concentrated formula - a little goes a long way
- Free of silicones, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals and phthalates
- About the brand
Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum controls unmanageable frizz
and protects against heat damage while styling your hair. The blend of Macadamia
Oil and Hydrolyzed Silk smoothes your hair’s texture for better shine and
strengthens against daily wear and tear. Concentrated, so a little goes a long
way, but never leaves your hair feeling greasy or heavy.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinol (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragrance (Parfum)
Use 1-2 pumps on towel-dried hair. Be sure to work through evenly. Heat style as you normally would. For additional shine, apply another pump all over or onto ends once hair is styled.
Carol’s Daughter specializes in premium hair care collections that are made with rare, natural ingredients—from super-repairing Monoi Oil to the purist form of frizz-fighting Cupuaçu Butter and more. All products are naturally-derived and sulfate-free, and free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and artificial colors.