Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women, Single Pack
- To regrow hair on the scalp
- It takes time to regrow hair
- You may need to use Rogaine for Women twice daily for at least 4 months before you see results
- Continued use for up to 8 months may be needed to see your best results
- Continued use twice daily is necessary or hair loss will begin again
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Rogaine for Women will not work for everyone. If you do not see any response after 4 months, stop use and see your doctor
- In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to Rogaine was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using Rogaine for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without the active ingredient in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth). If your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of carton, Rogaine may not work.
- About the brand
With 2% Minoxidil, Rogaine's hair regrowth treatment for women is medically proven to re-grow hair in women. One month supply.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% w/v.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 60% v/v, Propylene Glycol 20% v/v, and Purified Water.
For external use only. Apply 1ml with dropper or sprayer (6 sprays) 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more or more often will not improve results. Do not apply on other parts of the body.
The first line of defense against hair loss, Rogaine uses FDA-approved minoxidil to battle hereditary hair loss and maximize growth potential. With formulas for men and women, Rogaine hair loss products help reverse the signs of hair loss and promote hair growth. Products include shampoo, foam and topical solutions.