DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Shampoo
- Combines specific anti-DHT action with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Associates a hair growth stimulating effect with powerful moisturizing properties, and provides basic amino acids supply offering significant tensile benefits to hair shaft
- This complete mechanism of action of Revita offers unique and powerful results on scalp vitality and hair growth stimulation
- Increases the diameter of the hair strands while gently cleansing the scalp, leaving the hair soft with a pleasant smell
- Addresses hair loss before the problem appears, until later phases of hair loss
- About the brand
Revita is the most efficient hair growth stimulating shampoo available in the market.
At the first sign of hair thinning, it's necessary that the scalp not be damaged with harsh chemicals.
Revita addresses the follicles with compounds known to be therapeutic and is safe for anyone's hair loss regimen as it increases scalp vitality and health.
Unlike common shampoos, Revita contains no sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, or other cheap detergents that inflame scalp tissue. Instead, it deploys natural cleansers; ingredients to increase scalp health and compounds to boost hydration, nutrition, and protein.
Synergies between these cutting-edge ingredients mean that Revita and Revita.LT can help address thinning and support restoration.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Caffeine, Pyrus Malus Seed Extract (Apple), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-2), Ketoconazole, Hydorlyzed Wheat Protein, Carnitine HCl, Ornitine HCl, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfonyl Methane), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin (Vitamin H), Copper Peptides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth 7, Glycerin, Oleanolic Acid, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
Launched in 1996, Divine Skin is the mission for DS Laboratories, famous for innovation and results. DS Laboratories offers the latest technology in beauty solutions from hair loss solutions to anti-aging skin care.