Redken Time Reset Conditioner
- Evens porosity and improves strand resilience
- Repairs and resurfaces hair
- Neutralizes free radicals with antioxidant support
- Softens, replenishes and restores shine
- Helps prevent premature aging
- About the brand
Redken Time Reset Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that instantly detangles hair while helping to strengthen delicate, fragile strands. Helps restore elasticity for improved softness, spring and elasticity.
Use daily after shampooing.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.