John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner
- Fortifies and protects fragile blonde strands for long-term hair health withsilk amino acids and tea leaf extract
- Targets damaged areas to revitalize strands
- Exclusive ceramides penetrate into the hair fibers fortifying internally smoothing split ends
- Blonde is left strong and sparkling, looking and feeling like satin
- For all types of blonde hair
- About the brand
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner strenghens blonde hair for triple breakage protection.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Quaternium 91, Bis Methoxyproplamido Isodocosane, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Diazolidiny Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Caramel.
For best results, start with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo. Remove excess moisture and smooth conditioner evenly through wet hair. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.