John Frieda Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner
- Avocado oil and milk protein nourishes and replenishes extremely dried-out hair to revitalize and silken strands
- Advanced, ultra-rich formula helps prevent breakage and split ends
- Safeguards hair from future frizz
- Dramatically improves the elasticity and resilience of hair
- Provides a supple, smooth texture that feels soft to the touch
- About the brand
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Conditioner fortifies and silkens dry, damaged hair, restoring much needed moisture for flawless frizz-defying results.
Quench dry hair with a deep drink of moisture!
After shampooing with Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead or Curl Around daily shampoo, squeeze out excess moisture. Massage a generous amount of deep conditioner throughout hair, concentrating on the ends. Leave on hair for one minute and rinse thoroughly. Use daily and follow with Frizz-Ease Hair Serum for best results.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.