Satin Color Bleach
- Extremely gentle on hair
- Lifts a full 5-6 levels of color
- Infused with built-in reconstructors which work to repair damaged hair during the bleaching process
- The end result is silky, smooth, shiny hair.
- When opening packet, hold away from face and avoid inhaling contents
- To prevent severe eye irritation, do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes
- If any mixture gets into eyes, flush with a large amount of water and call a physician
- Do not apply if skin or scalp is broken
- Keep off scalp area
- Do not shampoo before application
- Wait 24 hours between applications
- About the brand
Satin Color Bleach is a dust free, low odor ammonia-free bleach powder.
Ammonium Persulfate, Cellulose Gum, EDTA, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Potassium Persulfate, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Ultramarine Blue
Pour contents into a non-metallic bowl. Add 2 oz. of Satin Developer and stir into a rich creamy consistency. Add additional developer if needed. Apply to desired areas. Leave on hair up to 45 minutes. When complete, shampoo thoroughly. For best results use Satin Color Care Conditioner to normalize hair.
No matter what type of color or processing you've done to your hair in the past, Satin Color products will help repair damage and mend those broken strands. This salon professional, luxury hair color collection adds vibrant, natural color and shine to your locks, leaving hair looking absolutely beautiful. Includes hair color, developer, processing gel and after color care.