Midnight Weave Cap
- Comb hair back and place cap on hair. Tie securely.
- Insert hook (not included, use a #10 metal hook for best results) at 45 angle and extract hair through cap where desired.
- Mix chemical to a thick consistency using cream or gel developed. When using liquid (or runny) colors, always use an extender or thickening agent.
- Apply chemical to the hair with comb or applicator brush.
- Cover head loosely with plastic bag if recommended.
- When processing with heat, use low heat settings only.
- When desired color is reached, immediately rinse chemical. Apply shampoo to treated hair and comb out tangles.
- Untie cap and remove gently.
- When toning, use any non-peroxide toner.
- Wash Midnight Weave Cap with shampoo, let dry, and use again.
- About the brand
Meet the foam highlighting cap created just for use with todays fast-changing color technology. The Midnight Weave Cap has all the great benefits of a foamcap - exceptional speed and versatility - and ultimate comfort for the client.
Spilo Worldwide was founded by namesake Charles G. Spilo, a man who believed in power of beauty so much that he wore a fresh carnation on his lapel every day. The Spilo Worldwide collection includes products designed for salon professionals and beauty junkies, including foils, wax warmers, highlighting needles and more.