John Frieda Radiant Red Color Captivating Shampoo
- Features pomegranate and plum extracts
- Safeguards a redheads ideal color, vibrancy and moisture as it gently cleanses without diminishing intensity
- Helps to lock in lively red tones and ignites blazing and daring highlights - tempting you to flaunt your everlasting red
- Helps preserve fiery red tones without adding or depositing color
- Removes dulling residue to prolong the intensity of your ideal red
- Contains moisture-rich ingredients and anti-fading agents to gently cleanse hair while preserving precious red
- Leaves hair soft and revitalized with blazing red shine
- For color-treated or highlighted redheads
- About the brand
John Frieda Radiant Red Color Captivating Shampoo was developed exclusively for redheads, protecting the pure intensity of red hair.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Sulfate, Laureth 4, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Laureth 16, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Benzophenone 4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG 9, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium 10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Punica Granatum Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Caramel, Blue 1, Red 4, Red 33
Apply shampoo to wet hair and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.