Keratherapy Natural Renewal MAXX Keratin
- Formaldehyde-free and contains no harsh chemicals
- Adds shine and eliminates frizz without completely eliminating waves or curls
- Formulated with extra vitamins, omega fatty acids and the highest quality ingredients
- Shields the hair from environmental and styling damage, while sealing in rich nutrients
- Recommended for fine to medium hair
- EU approved and complies with all worldwide health agencies
- Safe for colored or highlighted hair and lasts for up to twelve weeks
- About the brand
If you’re a natural girl who wants supernatural hair, then Natural Renewal Maxx with Kerabond Technology® is for you.
• Shampoo the client’s hair with CLEAN START Pre-Treatment Shampoo. RINSE
AND REPEAT. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
• Towel dry the hair to remove excess moisture. Detangle the hair with a wide
• Section the hair into three parts.
• Dispense 1.5 oz/44 ml of the Natural Renewal MAXX Formula into a
bowl. For shorter or longer hair, adjust the amount accordingly.
• Starting at the nape area, take ¼” to ½” sections and apply the Natural
Renewal MAXX Formula from roots to ends using a tint brush.
• Do not apply to scalp and do not over saturate the hair.
• Massage treatment into each section of the hair to ensure proper penetration.
Remove excess Natural Renewal MAXX Formula with a fine tooth comb.
• Continue this process over the entire head of hair.
• Comb hair away from the face with a fine tooth comb to ensure that the Natural
Renewal MAXX Formula is evenly distributed. DO NOT RINSE HAIR
• Cover the hair with a plastic cap and process for 30-45 minutes under a
medium heat hood dryer.
• Remove plastic cap and blow dry the hair with a vent brush until 80% dry.
Finish drying with a thermal round brush until the hair is completely dry.
It is very important to choose the appropriate heat setting:
• For double processed bleached blondes or fine hair, set iron at 400°F - 410°F
(204°C - 210°C). Be careful not to burn or damage the hair. High temperature
may discolor blonde hair.
• For color treated, gray, chemically processed or highlighted hair, set iron at
410°F – 430°F (210°C - 221°C ).
• For virgin, coarse or resistant hair set iron at 430°F - 450°F (221°C - 232°C).
• Section hair into 3 large sections.
• Starting at the nape area , take ¼” to ½“sections and begin ironing the hair
slowly (3 to 8 passes per section) to thoroughly seal the keratin into the hair
strand. A heat resistant comb and a professional titanium flat iron are highly
• Continue this process on each section until the cuticle is sealed. You will begin
to see the hair become shiny and the texture become very smooth. Once this
is achieved, the keratin has been processed. Move to next section and repeat
until finished with entire head.
• Hair must be rinsed (not shampooed) thoroughly the next day (within 24 hours).
After rinsing, apply Keratin Infused Deep Conditioning Masque, leave in the hair
for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as desired.
As the industry leaders in professional hair smoothing innovation, Keratherapy is unwavering in its commitment to transform even the most unmanageable and unruly hair. Using only the finest raw materials sourced from around the globe, Keratherapy has consistently developed the most advanced and innovative products in the industry. Infused with Keratherapy’s signature blend of pure keratin and silk amino acids, the aftercare collection and styling products contain natural antioxidants and organic Amazonian fruit extracts that penetrate the cuticle, repair and rejuvenate. The results: healthy, luxurious, contagious results.