Roux Perm True Cystem Acid
- Roux Perm True Cystem Acid gives yo one great formula with no thio, ammonium hydroxide or GMT.
- Designed for perming normal, resistant, tinted, frosted, high lift tinted and bleached hair.
- Gently pH activates with dryer heat to penetrate the hair shaft and restructure internal bonds without alkaline swelling.
- Gives hair curl, volume and texture and leaves it free of alkaline damage with no perm-like odor during or after processing.
- Maximum conditioning formula allows you to perm-over-perm with confidence.
- About the brand
Roux Perm True Cystem Acid offers you a beautiful true-to-rod curl. It is also self-balancing for optimium conditoning.
Preparation: Shampoo hair and thoroughly rinse. Towel blot lightly. Wrap with water, hair should be uniformly damp but not dripping while wrapping. If hair becomes dry while wrapping, use very light misting to maintain uniform dampness. Avoid over wetting. Complete the wrapping using consistent tension.
Applying Curling Lotion: Snip tip of lotion bottle. Apply lotion lightly to each wound rod and reapply a second time to completely saturate the hair. Do not allow lotion to drip. Blot excess lotion from scalp, forehead, and nape of neck with wet cotton. After blotting, place plastic cap over all wound rods making sure all nape rods are covered. Secure cap at forehead and clip ends together.
Process Time: No test curl necessary. Immediately place head under preheated dryer (set high). Set timer for hair type: Normal/Resistant: 15 minutes. Tinted/Frosted: 10 minutes. High Lift Tinted/Highly Frosted/Double Processed Bleached: 4-5 minutes. When time is up, processing is complete. Rinse completely.
Rinsing: When processing time is complete. remove plastic cap. Hair should be rinsed with comfortably hot water using full pressure for a full 5 minutes. Set timer to avoid under-rinsing. Remove excess water by thoroughly blotting each rod before neutralizing. Apply cotton around hairline to avoid dripping.
Neutralizing: Apply Neutralizer to each rod at least twice, making sure all Neutralizer is used. Set timer for 5 minutes allowing Neutralizer to remain on the hair for the full time. When the time is up, rinse thoroughly on the rods with warm water. Remove rods and rinse lightly again. Style as desired.
Roux has been creating professional hair care products for the past 70 years.