Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme 3.2 oz.
- Pre-shampoo treatment formulated with botanical oils that help detangle and nourish your hair
- Waterproof and contains UVA/UVB filter to protect hair from the harmful effects of the sun, chlorinated water and seawater
- Softens hair, increases shine and makes styling easy
- Protects from coloring and relaxers
- Perfect blend to protect and restore damaged length and ends as well as your color
- About the brand
Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme is a beautifying oil that detangles, softens and protects your dry length and ends.
Emulsify a dime sized amount in palm. Using your fingers brush through your dry length and ends. For optimal distribution, brush hair with a natural bristle brush. Use more if needed. Leave oil on your hair for up to 10 minutes or all night for a deep conditioning treatment. Wash out with a shampoo or treatment suitable for your hair type. This oil prolongs the life of your color and provides superior protection against the damaging effects of sun, seawater and chlorinated pool water. Re-apply after three or four immersions in water.
Founded in 1968, Leonor Greyl combines over 35 years of hair care expertise with a passion for creating beautiful hair. Imported from France, Leonor Greyl is a stylist favorite. This collection includes shampoos, conditioners, styling products, masks, oils and serums made from high quality natural ingredients designed to invigorate your scalp and hair. Known for the Huile de Palme hair treatment, fans include celebs Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani.
You May Also Like
#luxury / #repairing
Leonor Greyl Shampooing Moelle de Bambou Shampoo is specifically formulated for long hair with nourishing action for dry ends.New Price:
#dry & damaged / #weightless
Leonor Greyl Creme Regeneratrice Conditioner is a deep repairing conditioning mask for very dry and color-damaged hair.Old Price: