John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Luminous Color Glaze: Chestnut to Espresso
- Contains Color Illuminating Technology, an innovative blend of mild dyes and shine boosters to extend the life, luminosity, and tonal richness of brunette, while subtly blending grays
- Gentle, easy-to-you, non-damaging, gel-creme formula that is ammonia and peroxide-free
- Not a permanent hair color; will not lift or lighten hair color
- Immediately your hair will be visibly shiny with a silky, luxurious texture
- Shine and color results intensify over time
- Essential in maintaining a fresh, healthy, "right from the salon" look and feel
- About the brand
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Luminous Color Glaze reawakens lackluster brunette hair with a shot of rich, brown color, satiny texture, and multi-dimentional shine.
Turn the light on dull, lackluster hair so that it glows with new found vibrancy and shine!
Water, Propylene CArbonate, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xathan Gum, Dimethiconol, Malic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Pearl Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl-Chloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothianzolinone, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Orange 4, Yellow 10, Ext. Violet 2.
Start with Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner. Squeeze excess water out of hair. While still in the shower, smooth glaze through wet hair using only enough product to cover hair evenly from root to tip. Wash hands thoroughly with soap to remove excess product. Leave on for at least three minutes and rinse. Style as usual. Glaze each time you wash your hair, or a minimum of three times per week.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.