Redken Extreme Conditioner
- Leaves hair up to 4 times stronger
- Repairs, strengthens and protects
- Increases manageability & shine and leave hair looking and feeling healthier
- Smoothes, detangles and restores strength and shine
- Proteins build internal strength
- Ceramide reinforce the cuticle
- Natural lipids protect resurfacing of hair
- About the brand
Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane,
Stearalkonium Chloride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Guar
Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate,
Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed
Wheat Protein, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Arginine
HCl, Disodium EDTA, Taurine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate,
Quaternium 33, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Oleth 10,
Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid,
Trehalose, 3 Octadecanediol (D4194/1)
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.