Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner
- Infused hair with weightless moisture
- Helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without adding weight
- Leaves hair replenished, light and shiny
- Detangles and helps replenish and rebalance moisture level
- Provides a soft, smooth, shiny finish
- Apricot Oil helps condition and moisturize the outer cuticle eliminating fly-aways and leaving hair smoother and softer with reflective shine.
- Glucosamine is a lightweight, micro-sized moisturizing ingredient, penetrates the hair to help restore moisture.
- Glycerin provides a thin seal to lock-in and balance hair’s moisture level.
- About the brand
Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex. This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.