Paul Brown Hapuna Anti-Frizz Reconstructor
- Made with natural ingredients for optimized performance and preserving hair integrity
- Rich in hydrolyzed wheat protein eliminating frizz and fly-aways in excess humidity
- Natural sunscreens and UVB protectants inhibit color fading and shield hair
- Free of sodium chloride, sulfates and parabens
- Beautifully designed bamboo packaging for ideal retail and stylist station shelf presence
- Environmentally friendly formulation and packaging
- Absolutely no animal testing
- About the brand
Using only natural botanicals and extracts to free hair of frizz and fly-a-ways, this incredible reconstructor locks in moisture and protects from excess humidity without adding weight. Protects haircolor from fading and prolongs color so hair will look healthy, naturally. Ideal to use as a conditioning reconstructor on chemically treated or severely damaged hair. Perfect for maintaining silky, smooth hair and should be used with all retexturizers, straighteners and color services. Gentle enough to use daily.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclo- hexasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Bromide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Methylchloriosothiazoli-none, Methylisothiazoline, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil,VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Aloe Barbadensis (AloeVera), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sunflower Extract (Heliogenol), Passiflora Incamata (Passion Flower) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp Extract), Hedychium Cronafium (White Ginger Lily) Root Extract, Carmine, Fragrance (Parfum).
Apply a small amount to clean, wet hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Paul Brown is a world renowned master hairstylist, salon owner, educator and businessman. Driven by his long experience and knowledge of hair styling and also due to his love of Hawaii, Paul took local Hawaiian plant and sea essences and in 1989 adapted them into exclusive shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products versatile for all hair types, in all cultures.