Malibu 2000 Swimmers' Action Conditioner
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) helps protect hair against free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun and air
- EDTA is a chelating agent that helps lift minerals
- Vitamin E Acetate helps protect hair against free radical damage, moisturizes hair and scalp tissue
- Panthenol penetrates the hair shaft to protect hairs strength and moisture
- Botanical extracts provide therapeutic benefit to hair and
- About the brand
Helps prevent build-up of pool or spa chemicals (chlorine, bromine) and hard water minerals (copper, calcium, and magnesium) while providing ultimate conditioning of hair and scalp. Helps prevent green hair caused by copper. Leaves hair silky soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals.
Who Needs It:
Swimmers and spa users exposing their hair to pool or spa chemicals and minerals that can attach on to the hair and scalp and cause dryness, lack of body, damage, discoloration, hair loss, flaky, itchy scalp, and the inability for chemical services to properly process.
Shampoo, rinse, and squeeze excess water from hair. Distribute Malibu 2000 Swimmers Action Conditioner evenly and massage throughout hair. Leave on for at least one minute. The longer the exposure, the greater the benefits. Rinse with cool water and style as usual.
Founded in Malibu, California in 1985, Malibu 2000 was the first hair care company to use fresh-dried vitamin C and E to nourish and repair hair. Malibu 2000 shampoos and conditioners are designed to reverse the damaging effects of chlorine and chemicals on hair. This collection aims to keep strands shiny, healthy and happy.