John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner with Highlight Optimizers
- Reveals a sparkling array of blonde tones for instant highlight visibility
- Contains a sunflower and white tea complex that restores softness while intensifying shine
- Gently removes dulling build-up and residues that can make blonde look dark and dull
- Two color options available: for darker shades or for lighter shades of natural, color-treated, or highlighted blonde hair
- Does not deposit color
- New sparking citrus fragrance has delicious green and floral under-notes
- About the brand
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner with Highlight Optimizers activates a range of tones for a full-spectrum of blonde highlights.
For Darker Shades: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Dioleate/Linoleate/Linolenate, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Caramel, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycine, Malic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Honey Extract.
For Lighter Shades: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Dioleate/Linoleate/Linolenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycine, Malic Acid, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
Start with Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Shampoo. Remove excess moisture and smooth conditioner evenly through wet hair. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.