Bumble and bumble Leave In (Rinse Out) Conditioner
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Promotes healthy hair, while balancing moisture
- Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract: Adds a soothing and softening effect
- Wheat Germ Glycerides: Moisturizes and conditions hair; contains Vitamin E
- Versatile - Can be used as a rinse out detangler, or leave it in hair as a styling aid to moisturize
- Tames frizz and softens, without weighing hair down
- Recommended for all hair types
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Leave In (Rinse Out) Conditioner can be left in hair or rinsed out to tame frizz, detangle and moisturize without feeling gummy.
For daily use; after washing or during styling. Comb or work through clean, wet hair and rinse thoroughly. Or, work a dab through hands, fingers and hair and style. Stop there for a natural look or give it more structure or texture (or both) with additional products.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".