Denman Grooming Brush with 100% Natural Boar Bristle
- Consists of tufts of natural 100% pure boar bristle
- Creates healthy, vibrant shine
- Lightweight, perfectly balanced handle provides excellent grip and control
- Particularly suitable for fine hair
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Regularly remove loose hairs with a comb
- Wash occasionally in warm water ensuring that the air hole is covered
- Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight
- About the brand
Denman Grooming Brush with 100% Natural Boar Bristle is perfect for polishing the hair and smoothing the cuticle. The lightweight, perfectly balanced handle provides excellent grip and control. Ideal for creating up-do styles and brushing out curls.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.
You May Also Like
#long hair / #shine
The oval shaped DENMAN Grooming Brush features a single nylon quill surrounded by tufts of natural boar bristle, perfect for smoothing.New Price: