Paul Brown Hawaii AKI Styling Iron
- Adjustable temperature control ranges from 180 degrees F to 450 degrees F to maintain optimum heat levels for all hair types
- Engineered curved-edge design for styling flexibility
- Effortlessly create sleek hair styles or add beautiful waves and curls
- Anti-slip, ultra-smooth plates capture even the thickest of hair and prevent strands from slipping outside
- Highest-quality tourmaline plates do away with static and eliminate frizz
- 30-second heating time provides a quicker heat recovery for consistent styling results
- Professional 9-foot rotating swivel cord prevents tangling
- On-Off switch located inside iron avoids accidental shut off
- About the brand
Paul Brown Hawaii AKI Styling Iron features top grade 1" plates ideal for all hair types.
Paul Brown is a world renowned master hairstylist, salon owner, educator and businessman. Driven by his long experience and knowledge of hair styling and also due to his love of Hawaii, Paul took local Hawaiian plant and sea essences and in 1989 adapted them into exclusive shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products versatile for all hair types, in all cultures.