John Frieda Definition & Curl Spiral Curls Styler
- Spiral clipless curling iron
- Barrel goes from 3/4 inch at tip to 1 1/4 inch at base
- Advanced ionic conditioning
- Variable temperature control
- Reaches temperatures up to 400F
- 30 Second instant heat up time
- True ceramic heater
- Titanium ceramic coated barrel for silky, smooth locks and even heat distribution
- LCD temperature control
- Up to 50% more ions than other irons
- Auto shut-off
- Tangle free swivel cord
- About the brand
John Frieda Definition & Curl Spiral Curls Styler is a clipless curling iron with spiral hair guide and a barrel measuring 1 1/4 inch at the base and 3/4 inch at the tip.
For over 20 years the John Frieda hair care experts have been defining style. Now the leader in transformational hair care has helped inspire a line of professional appliances to totally transform frizzy, dull, flyaway hair. Advanced ionic conditioning enhances manageability and leaves hair looking and feeling healthy, smooth, and shiny. This premium clamp-free spiral conical iron features advanced ionic power, high heat up to 400F, true ceramic technology, and instant style with no kinks.
Model#: JFC11 / SKU: 007555
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.