"The Director" Styling Finger Diffuser
- Professional air diffuser
- Lifts and gently adds fullness and body to hair
- Will not disturb hairstyle
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Top quality materials for long life
- Fits most hair dryers
- Insert the nose of the dryer into "The Director" Diffuser, pushing it only to about 2" from the end of the nose. Do not cover entire nose.
- Set dryer on low speed and low heat.
- Now you are ready to style and dry your hair.
- About the brand
Do not cover the entire nose of the dryer as this could result in causing the dryer to shut off. Most hair dryers have an important safety feature - an automatic safety thermostat that will shut off and temporarily disconnect the dryer if the air intake or the air exit is blocked or severely restricted for a period of time.
If this should happen, switch dryer to Off and allow to cool. Within a few minutes, the thermostat will reset itself and your dryer will operate again. Be sure your position "The Director" styling diffuser about 2" in from the end of the nose.
Never use diffuser when operating hair dryer at high temperatures since overheating can cause damage to the diffuser.
Spilo Worldwide was founded by namesake Charles G. Spilo, a man who believed in power of beauty so much that he wore a fresh carnation on his lapel every day. The Spilo Worldwide collection includes products designed for salon professionals and beauty junkies, including foils, wax warmers, highlighting needles and more.