Christophe Robin Intense Regenerating Balm with Rare Prickly Pear Oil
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Regenerates from roots to tips
- Sweet Almond Oil - Nourishes
- Shea And Cocoa Butter - Protects
- Inula Flower Extract - Powerful antioxidant
- Soothes sunburn and redness
- Repairs skin and maintains your tan
- Conservatives, paraben, silicone, and colorant free
- For a tousled effect: apply a small amount of balm on dry or towel-dried hair, on lengths and ends to give hold and body while nourishing the hair.
- For beach waves: take a lock of hair and apply a small amount of balm on the lengths and ends. Twist it and heat it up for five to 10 seconds using a hair dryer. Fix the lock with a hairpin and repeat on the remaining locks. Let them cool down for 10 minutes and remove the hairpins. Release the twists gently using your fingers.
- To fix a hairstyle: heat up a small amount of balm in your hands and apply it along the hairline and on flyaways.
- For curly or frizzy hair: use a small amount to redefine curls and give a nice hold.
- For men: a great alternative to wax and gel. Use as an after-shave or directly on the beard to moisturize.
- Use as a hydrator on dry areas (lips, irritated nose during winter, elbows, cuticles, or legs) to moisturize, nourish, and protect the skin.
- Can also be used to calm a sunburn or irritation.
- About the brand
Multipurpose concentrated hair and body care. Provides hydration, nourishment, and protection to the hair and skin.
A multi-use hair and body balm that brings dehydrated hair back to life. This nourishing blend contains Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, rare Prickly Pear seed oil, Rice Bran oil and Almond oil - it's a fantastic alternative to sticky serums and waxes. It also doubles as a nourishing moisturizer for lips, feet and cuticles.
Great for all hair types.
Conservatives, paraben, silicone, and colorant free.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Extract, Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate
Christophe Robin is the colorist of choice for the world's most celebrated actresses & top models. His line has been designed to respond to the specific needs of hair, damaged by chemical processing.
You May Also Like
#color safe / #repairing
The Moisturizing Hair Oil with Lavender provides truly intensive care. It restores the hair’s natural protective lipid layer, and gives the hair perfect elasticity and prevents breakage.Old Price:
#all hair types / #texture
Sally Hershberger 24K Superiority Complex Texturizing Paste is Sally’s secret weapon for finishing styles to perfection. It’s velvety, plush texture is infused with golden pearl and mica. This cushiony paste delicately envelops hair to boost body and brilliance. A unique combination of hi-tech co-polymers and hydrating natural extracts smooth, shape and define lasting style. Unlike any paste you’ve ever seen, it leaves hair soft, polished and totally touchable.New Price:
#workable hold / #texture
RAKE styling balm is as nourishing as it gets. This whipped balm conditions the hair while providing lightweight support and structure for that "lived-in" look, without sticky residue or build up. Carefully handcrafted in California using the finest botanical ingredients sustainable sourced from around the world.Old Price: