Paul Brown Hapuna Styling Paste
- Made with natural ingredients for optimized performance and preserving hair integrity
- Allows total control for versatile and flexible styling definition
- Transforms hair texture adding volume, density, and thickness to even the finest, thinnest hair
- Pliable molding paste that texturizes without weighting hair down, leaving hair shiny and polished
- Contains kukui nut oil, a known natural protein and sunscreen that consist of the essential fatty acids linoleic (42%) and linolenic (29%), that renew sheen, elasticity and balance moisture content in hair and scalp
- Includes kukui nut oil which has one of the highest percentage of essential fatty acids than in any other popular oils used in today’s haircare products
- Convenient tube packaging for easy dispensing and overall use
- Environmentally friendly formulation and packaging
- Absolutely no animal testing.
- About the brand
Paul Brown Hapuna Styling Paste is a pliable formulation that adds styling definition, flexibility and versatility enhancing any style easily and effortlessly. Whether the desired look is smooth and sleek, or thick and voluminous, this malleable paste will transform and transfix hair's texture.
Work a small amount through dry hair and style.
Paul Brown is a world renowned master hairstylist, salon owner, educator and businessman. Driven by his long experience and knowledge of hair styling and also due to his love of Hawaii, Paul took local Hawaiian plant and sea essences and in 1989 adapted them into exclusive shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products versatile for all hair types, in all cultures.