Vidal Sassoon Sure Grip Up-do Clip w/Braided Elastic
- 3 pieces. Patented product. Instant up-do's
- Creates chignons and messy, textured up-do's
- Innovative technology for Salon styling at home
- Excellent product performance and quality
- Step 1: Gather hair into a ponytail at the back of the head with braided elastic provided. Hold ponytail up and insert the Up-Do Clip into the base of the ponytail, where the braided elastic is located. Gently work it back and forth, anchoring it in your hair.
- Step 2: Once secure, pull a portion of your hair through the center of the Up-Do Clip. Back comb the small section of hair that you pulled through to hide the Up-Do Clip.
- Step 3: Take small sections of the hair that you did not pull through the clip, and hook them under the hooks on the outside of the Up-Do Clip to make it unseen in the hair.
- About the brand
Vidal Sassoon Sure Grip Up-do Clip w/Braided Elastic is great for creating instant up-do's. Especially great for getting a celebrity chignon look.
How to Create the Look:
Hair stylist Vidal Sassoon gained popularity in 1963 for his dramatic asymmetric mod take on the classic bob haircut. By the early 1980s, Vidal Sassoon was an internationally sensation in hair care and styling. The Sassoon philosophy believes in working with your hair in its natural state to create looks that reflect the individual and enhance the beauty of each strand. Sassoon styling tools include flat irons and hair dryers.