Rosin, Triethylene Glycol, Ester Of Rosin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Acer Saccharum Extract (Sugar Maple), Honey Extract, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed OiI (Safflower), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 17 (CI 26100), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
The revolutionary waxing system that waxes away unwanted body hair instantly, leaving skin sleek, smooth and beautiful. No muslin strips needed.
- Microwave Formula Surgi-Wax provides salon style results in the privacy of your own home.
- Surgi-Wax removes hair from the root, leaving your skin free of regrowth for weeks.
- It is so easy to use, all you need is a microwave.
- Simply heat wax to a creamy consistency, apply to skin, and within seconds, the wax will become pliable.
- Then just pull off to remove hair! Everything you need is in this one kit for fast, effective hair removal.
- Leaves skin sleek, smooth, and beautiful. All without muslin strips or special heaters.
Read instructions thoroughly before using.
Place open jar on paper plate in the middle of microwave oven. Heat for 30 seconds on medium setting. Continue to heat in 15 second increments until wax is creamy consistency. If wax is too thin, allow it to cool to a creamy consistency. Do not heat by any other method not specified in the directions.
Surgi-Wax Body and Leg Hair Remover can be used for hair removal on legs, hands, arms and bikini area.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've used this product for years now and it's the best over all others. You need to know how to apply it though. It does take some common sense... like applying it in smaller sections rather than th… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.