GiGi Strip Free Honee Wax Microwave Kit
Everything you need in one kit for fast, effective waxing including a specially developed Strip Free Honee formula for use in the microwave. Gentle enough to use on delicate facial and bikini areas, leaving skin sleek, smooth and free of unwanted hair.
- Strip Free Honee Microwave Formula, 8 oz (226 grams)
- Pre-Hon Lotion, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Wax Off, 2 oz (59 grams)
- Slow Grow, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Benzokal Skin Concealer, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- 5 Small Acuu Edge Applicators
- 5 Large Acuu Edge Applicators
SKU: R8636 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- No muslin strips needed
- Ready to use in minutes
- A complete system for gentle, efficient removal of unwanted hair
- Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar on a microwave safe plate in the center of microwave. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. Continue to heat in intervals of 15 seconds until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick, honey or caramel-like consistency. Do not heat longer than a total of 1 minute, wax may become too hot to apply. Remove jar from microwave carefully. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, let cool in the microwave before removing. Test the wax temperature before applying to bikini area.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with Pre-Hon Lotion. Pat dry with tissue.
- With applicator, apply a thick coat of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers to calm skin.
- Apply Wax Off liberally on treated area to remove any wax residue and to moisturize skin.
- Use Benzokal Skin Concealer as the finishing touch to reduce redness, soothe and protect the skin.
- To maintain epilation results longer, smooth on Slow Grow everyday after showering to inhibit hair growth.