A complete hard wax kit specifically designed to remove coarse and stubborn hair from the bikini area. This hard wax formulation is fast, efficient and gentle and requires no strips for removal.
- Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Formula, 8 oz (226 grams)
- Pre-Hon Lotion, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Pre-Epilation Oil, 2 fl oz
- Wax Off, 2 oz (59 grams)
- Slow Grow, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- 5 Small Acuu Edge Applicators
- 5 Large Acuu Edge Applicators
- Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar on a microwave safe plate in the center of microwave. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. Continue to heat in intervals of 15 seconds until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick, honey or caramel-like consistency. Do not heat longer than a total of 1 minute, wax may become too hot to apply. Remove jar from microwave carefully. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, let cool in the microwave before removing. Test the wax temperature before applying to bikini area.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with Pre-Hon Lotion. Pat dry with tissue.
- Apply Pre-Epilation Oil sparingly to area to be epilated.
- With applicator, apply a thick coat of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
- Hold skin taut, pull wax off with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth keeping hardened wax as close to the skin as possible. Never re-apply wax to epilated area.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of hand to clean skin.
- Apply Wax Off liberally on treated area to remove any wax residue and to moisturize skin.
- To maintain epilation results longer, smooth on Slow Grow everyday after showering to inhibit hair growth.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.