For use on all skin types. Natural wax based on pine resin and beeswax.
- Formulated to spread thinly and easily over large body areas
- Produced from natural pine resin and beeswax
- Melts and cools quickly to pull more hair with no breakage
- Works well on normal skin
- Honey wax is the traditional way ofremoving hair
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax until liquefied.
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been waxing my legs and facial hair since I was a teenager. I have to say this wax is very sticky because it is brand new. Once you have used it a few times, the wax becomes easier to handlte b… Read More
Was this post helpful?