A very delicate, creamy depilatory wax. Created to work well on short, coarse, stubborn hair and normal to very sensitive skin.
- Recommended for use in summer
- Offers thin coverage and ultimate adhesion at a low temperature.
- Leaves very little residue on the skin.
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax until liquified.
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
Folica stands behind the authenticity of everything we sell. Since 1998, Folica has made it our mission to provide you with an outstanding selection of hair and beauty products at highly competitive prices.
Most Helpful Reviews
It just gets messy, even if it's "dry". The texture of this wax is so much different than any other wax I've tried. The other ones were hard when it's not heated. This one is sti… Read More
Was this post helpful?
Ask & Answer
Have you used this product to get out of a hairy situation? Leave a note here.
For use on all skin types. Natural wax based on pine resin and beeswax.
Old Price: $17.99New Price:
This waxing accessory kit includes 20 large strips, 10 small strips, 4 large applicators, 3 small applicators, and 3 petite applicators.
Old Price: $7.99New Price: